Tuesday 26 November 2013

LEJ DT Project

Hi I was thrilled to become part of the LEJ design team, the first challenge for me to make a project for starts this morning. Please pop over and take a look I am sure you will love it  . The theme is buttons beads and bows. Here is a picture of what I made, it took a while for me to stitch all the beads on but I think it was worth it. Have fun and enjoy.
Also head over to the Facebook page for this fantastic giveaway.  For every 10 new likers, one lucky liker will win an LEJ Image of their choice for FREEEEEEEE.
If you enter the challenge with one of our images, and it wins, you could win a bonus of more of our images.
Here is the link to the LEJ Designs Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/LEJDesignsDigitalStamps?ref=hl
XxcatxX


6 comments:

  1. I love this project. Love the texture with the snow on the house and the texture in the trees. The netting on the bottom of the card works really, and adds a WOW to the card.
    Congratulations on the LEJ Designs DT job, glad to have you on the team :D
    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being chosen to be a LEJ Design DT. This card is fantastic you have more patience than I would to stitch on all those beads. Hugs, Donalda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking a peek and it did take a while but I got there in the end, and also a big thank you for congratulating me xx

      Delete
  3. Great share, I am going to have to try this, Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and please share a picture of what you create we would all love to see it xx

      Delete